GAI envisions a world of equal and equitable opportunities for all peoples.
GAI is a 501c3 not-for-profit international non-governmental organization that is committed to advancing the holistic well- being of people challenged with mental and physical disabilities, abject poverty and discrimination. We provide Group Homes for street kids, the physically and mentally challenged, scholarships for unfortunate children, and economic development opportunities for people living in poor rural and urban communities, particularly in the Global South.
- To enable individuals challenged with mental and physical disabilities live as dignified human beings.
- To strengthen the capacity of poor rural and urban communities to improve their socio-economic well-being.
- To enable people infected and affected with HIV / AIDS improve the quality of their lives.
- To enhance the ability of the rural and urban poor to provide formal education for their children.
- To enable marginalized people live healthy lives.